This apparel store using Shopify is a unique online which is one of the leaders in the e-commerce space, and perhaps the easiest tool to build your online store with. No matter if you’re just starting out or if you’re looking for a way to take your business to the next level, this platform promises to have something to suit you! The eCommerce store belongs to modern era apparel store space.
Shopify is one of the first online shopping platforms. It dates back to 2004 when it started as a modified online store selling snowboarding equipment. Today, this is a managed platform that can take care of products, inventory, orders and more. It has a user friendly CMS (content management system) and requires very little technical skill to set up and use.
Shopify has it all in terms of an easy setup, with a handy dashboard area for quickly adding products, customizing the look of your site and more. It’s cool because it asks you if you plan on moving from another platform during the signup process. The system then provides a link for importing products from your previous store.
WHY IS SHOPIFY SO AWESOME?
- It is incredibly affordable compared to multi-thousand dollar custom sites.
- It is built by e-commerce sellers for e-commerce sellers – it’s not too techy.
- The site will scale with your business needs as you grow.
- It is a “hosted platform” which means you do not pay for additional website hosting.
- Many A-list online leaders support, endorse, or partner with it – which is a testament to its quality.
- It integrates with other key online services like Amazon, Facebook, Pintrest, and Twitter.
- It’s hard to make it ugly! There are many beautiful, out-of-the-box designs to choose from.
- There are amazing tutorials to help you with all aspects of your site.
- It has outstanding customer support that will work with you to solve any problems.